Monday, August 07, 2006

The schedule

This is the beginning of the end of my blog for a while. I have training with my staff this week and then the students arrive for RA training. Everything from here on out in my life is planned for me. This is nice...but my entire summer has been like this. I am feeling burnt out and tired, not to mention that I have gotten sick this past weekend. I am not trying to complain but simply ask that you would pray for me. I hopefully will find time to blog a little, because I'm sure I'll have some great stories once my staff gets back. They are a fun time waiting to happen in my life. The little taste I have had of them makes me smile and reminds me why I love my job so much. So please don't get offended if you don't hear from me for a while...it's not that I don't care, you're just not on the schedule :)

No comments: