Monday, April 07, 2014

Wedding

Last weekend Dan and I drove up to Chicago for a wedding. One of Dan's friends from college was tying the knot and we were excited to celebrate with them. I got a few pictures and then my battery died :( so here are the pictures I was able to take:

Decorations at the church

Fingerprint tree for the guest book

Name card table

Waiting to be seated 

Champagne for the toasts

Beautiful cake! (and it was really good)

Flower center pieces

Candles for everyone
It was all very nice and everything seemed to go smoothly for them. We had to wait an hour from when they said the reception would start to when it did, everyone was there on time including the Bridal party but we don't know why we started so late. Dinner was really good I had Fillet Mignon and Dan had the chicken, we had soup and salad before our main meal as well and a choice of red or white wine to enjoy while we ate. We had fun with the one of the couples at our table and left as the dancing was just starting because it was almost 10pm Chicago time and we had about an hour drive back to where we were staying.

No comments: