Friday, September 16, 2011

Golf Again

Dan and I decided last Saturday we wanted to go out for lunch. Since we journeyed to a city near by we looked up what else would be around to do. Putt Putt golf came up and we had fun last time we played so we went again. We loved finding this place...it was no back yard, next to the tracks course...but this place in the middle of a business park had a lot to offer :) They had small rapids and area's with a "rough" for the balls and it was quite challenging.
Let's get this game started!


In the rough 

The course
After an exciting game (which I won this time!) we decided to try out their batting cages. I have not hit in a long time and neither had Dan but it was still fun. I had to swing at Baseballs which is different than softballs. After batting we went and had some frozen custard at the stand next door (still in the middle of the business park).


We finished up the day with a movie and popcorn with friends. What a great way to celebrate getting our wedding invitations out :)

No comments: