Friday, April 15, 2005

The interview

Job interviews...a reality of life. Some will be good, maybe some bad. But in order to get a shot at the job you want you have to go through them. I had such an interview on Thursday. After the day was over I was exhausted, puzzled by this I took a two hour nap and woke up realizing I had spend 5 hours of that day selling myself. I know I don't fully understand what I'm jumping into, but I have had doubts filling my mind. Was the interview bad you ask? No, it went really good. But I think I am getting scared of the real world. It doesn't always have Salomon colored buildings, meals obtained through swiping, and people putting speakers to their windows and sharing their tunes. I will miss that!

Life seems big and scary, but I don't have a choice. God will take care of me. I have been blessed with the prayers of a lot of people for this whole job process, yet all I can think about is every possible way I could mess it up if I do get it. But I have not been trying to think about it...it is in God's hands. Where ever He leads...I will follow.

God has been preparing me for something, and no matter what it is He will help me through it, He will give me strength to complete it, and He will not worry about me messing it up.

No comments: